Customized Multigrain Atta with Soyabean

₹ 99

100% whole-grain Customized Multigrain Atta! Make your own multigrain perfectly blended with the goodness of high-quality wheat, Soyabean & choice of millets (Ragi, Bajra, Jowar & Barley).

Contains: Whole Wheat & Soyabean

Chose at least Two millets from the list below to CUSTOMIZE YOUR MULTIGRAIN

Net wt.: 1 Kg

1 Kg
5 Kg

Your order is milled and packed only once it is placed. (Best Before 35 Days from Packing)

At Floryo, we perfectly understand that you might have an unique nutritional requirement or taste preferences. To address this unique requirement we offer one of its kind customised multigrain atta with 100% pure & natural grains & millets.

Now you can choose from the wide range of traditionally stone chakki atta to make your own customise multigrain mix which is perfectly crafted by our expert nutritionist that suits your diet.

Our Customized multigrain with Soyabean atta contains wheat & soyabean. You can choose atleast 2 or more grains from Bajra, Barley, Jowar & Ragi to create 6 grains, 5 grains or 4 grains multigrain atta according to your preference.

Can’t decide which grains to incorporate into your diet? Don’t worry! We have the solution for you. Our expert nutritionist will help you choose the best millets and grains according to your needs and lifestyle. Click Here to Book a Session. 

Customer Reviews

Based on 7 reviews
Priyamvada Maharana
Soft and tasty

My family Loved the customised atta roti. Thank you.

Vidisha Jain
The quality and smell isnt good.

It has some typical smell that is annoying and doesnt smell fresh. I didnt like this atta brand.

Hello Vidisha,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're sorry to hear that our freshly milled multigrain atta did not meet your expectations.

We understand that the characteristic smell and taste of soybean flour, which constitutes about 17% of our multigrain atta, can be distinct. Our multigrain atta stands out in the market due to its truly balanced composition. Unlike other popular brands that contain over 90% wheat, our atta includes only 70% wheat, with the remaining 30% comprising nutritious millets and soybean. This unique blend not only provides superior nutrition but also enhances the flavor and taste of your multigrain roti.

At Floryo, we take pride in our made-to-order milling process, ensuring you receive the freshest and finest quality atta. Every batch is milled only once an order is placed, maintaining the highest standards of freshness that leads to superior nutrition and taste. We encourage you to try our regular 100% whole wheat atta or other products, which might be more to your liking.

Your satisfaction is our priority, and we are committed to continuously improving our products based on your valuable feedback.

Thank you for being a part of the Floryo community.
~Team Floryo

Ranjeeta Bandodkar

Customized Multigrain Atta with Soyabean

Ved Kumar Vedalankar

Customized Multigrain Atta with Soyabean

Nishant Nair
Great product

Loved the 4 Grain with Soyabeans. Will now try 100 % whole wheat(Sarbati)

Hello! Nishant,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We are delighted to hear that you loved our 4 Grains Multigrain with Soyabeans. We strive to provide our customers with freshest, delicious and nutritious options and your satisfaction is our top priority.

We're glad to know that you enjoyed the experience and we hope the 100% Whole Wheat Atta (MP Sharbati) will impress you just as much

~Team Floryo